David Yoon, Editor of our print journal The E-Sylum reports that the latest issue (vol. 26 no. 4) was sent to the printers a couple of weeks ago and should be arriving in NBS members' mailboxes shortly. David forward the contents of the issue as follows:
- P. Scott Rubin - Overview of Wayte Raymond's Standard Catalogue of United States Coins
- Joel J. Orosz - The Curious Tale of the Encheiridion ad Illustrandam Interpretationem Abbreviationum in Graecis et Latinis Auctoribus: The Most Obscure Great Rarity in US Numismatic Literature
- W. David Perkins - The Lettered Edge: Newsletter of the Bust Dollar Club
- Elizabeth Hahn - The ANS Library: Up and Running
- Robert D. Leonard Jr. - Comment on Augsburger's "A Bibliographic Guide to American Content in the National Numismatic Collection"
Looks like another great issue is on the way. Remember, while The E-Sylum is free to all, only paid members of the Numismatic Bibliomania Society receive The Asylum. If you're not yet a member, join today. Information on membership is part of every E-Sylum issue (see the Membership block to the right of the table of contents. At only $15 a year, it's a true bargain. What are you waiting for? -Editor
Wayne Homren, Editor
The Numismatic Bibliomania Society is a non-profit organization
promoting numismatic literature. See our web site at coinbooks.org.
To submit items for publication in The E-Sylum, write to the Editor
at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe go to: https://my.binhost.com/lists/listinfo/esylum
Copyright © 1998 - 2012 The Numismatic Bibliomania Society (NBS)
All Rights Reserved.
NBS Home Page
Contact the NBS webmaster