Don Cleveland forwarded this notice of the publication of a new book on Indian coins. Thanks!
Here's a golden opportunity to enhance your knowledge about the Coins of India States. We are introducing the book "Coins of Indian States - Part A" by L. C. Bawa & S. C. Gupta for the 1st time on our website.
This is in the honor of Late Sh. L. C. Bawa who was the secretary of the Delhi Coin Society.
"State Coins" denotes coins of Indian Princely States, which though pledging sovereignty with Mughals & even British, continued to issue coins independently.
Since this book is a limited edition you can book this issue through online & collect it at our 1st National Numismatic Exhibition venue which will be held from May 6th to May 8th 2011 at The Bell Hotel, Majestic - Bangalore.
This Book Contains:-
1. Around 250 colored printed glossy pages.
2. Map of Un-Divided India showing location of States.
3. A list of all India States at the time of Partition of India & Pakistan in 1947A.D
4. A list of British Rulers of India before 1947 A.D
5. A list of Mughal Rulers of India before 1947 A.D
6. Formula for Converting Eras to Anno Domino & Numerals in three languages.
7. Comparative Table of Years of Hejira & Christian Era.
8. A simple formula to learn Urdu language.
Cost of the book would be Rs. 750 or 25 USD.
The cost of book itself is very nominal. In case you are unable to visit our exhibition then we can also ship it out to you at an extra cost of Rs. 150 anywhere in India & 10 USD anywhere out of India.
For more information on banking details kindly visit the following link:
Wayne Homren, Editor
The Numismatic Bibliomania Society is a non-profit organization
promoting numismatic literature. See our web site at coinbooks.org.
To submit items for publication in The E-Sylum, write to the Editor
at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe go to: https://my.binhost.com/lists/listinfo/esylum
Copyright © 1998 - 2020 The Numismatic Bibliomania Society (NBS)
All Rights Reserved.
NBS Home Page
Contact the NBS webmaster